Property ID : 13
For Rent $1500- $5000 - Per Month
Infinity at Brickell is located in Downtown’s Brickell Financial District. When it topped out, it was the 7th tallest building in Miami and Florida. Although not in the same complex, it was built across the street from Infinity II site, hence its name.
The location is in southwestern Brickell, on South Miami Avenue near 13th Street. It is 630 feet (190 m) tall, and has 52 floors. The lower floors of the building are dedicated to office space and retail, while the upper floors are used for residential units. Infinity at Brickell was developed by The DYL Group and designed by Borges & Associates. Infinity at Brickell is also walking distance to the shops, restaurants and bars at Mary Brickell Village as well as two separate Publix grocery stores.
Some of the features and amenities are as follows:
- Roof terrace with breathtaking views of the Miami skyline
- Signature restaurant on ground floor.
- 24-hour concierge service and doorman.
- Full security – state-of-the-art monitored security surveillance
- Residents’ delivery service
- Enclosed and secured garage parking
- Commercial office space available (levels 2 thru 11)
- Residents’ poolside lounge for relaxing, informal gatherings or hosting special events
- Activity area includes television, billiards, library, sitting area and party room (serviced by a catering kitchen and bar for special events)
- State-of-the-art fitness center featuring strength and cardiovascular training, aerobics, yoga, massage, dry sauna, steam, showers and lockers.
- COMMUNITY NAME:Infinity Condos
- YEAR BUILT:2008
- NO OF FLOORS:56
- LEASE TERM:12